X-ISS – we are HPC
X-ISS is a privately owned company, certified as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) and as a Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) by the State of Texas.
When we say X-ISS is HPC, we mean that we can provide services and deep analytics to nearly any HPC cluster system. Our role in working with customers is to integrate, manage, and maintain HPC cluster systems, as well as monitor, report, and deliver analytics that are important to HPC users. We are a business-driven HPC consulting company that provides exceptional technical computing solutions through management and analytics software.
X-ISS Fast Facts
- Headquartered in Houston, TX
- Co-founded as NetPartners in 1993 and then spun off as X-ISS in 2001
- In 2003, the Company became the first-to-market, vendor-independent, and best-of-market leader in High Performance Computing (HPC) implementation services.
- The Company’s clientele has included global Fortune 100 firms within the oil and gas, life sciences, financial services, and manufacturing industries.
- CIO Review’s 20 Most Promising HPC Solutions Providers 2015
- Cougar 100 2014
- HBJ Houston’s Fastest-Growing Technology Companies 2014
- HBJ Largest Houston-Area Computer Network and System Integrators 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- HBJ Largest Houston-Area Information Technology Consultants 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- FastTech 50 2008