Inside Sales Job Description
X-ISS (eXcellence in IS Solutions) has been providing unparalleled service to its clients since 1993. Focused on High Performance Computing (HPC) since 1999, we provide vendor-neutral Linux/Windows HPC remote cluster management and implementation services both direct to end users and through partners such as Dell, Microsoft and the VAR channel.
X-ISS is looking for an entry level inside sales representative with outbound calling experience to aggressively grow our customer base. The successful applicant will possess outstanding communication skills with the ability to put people at ease, superior attention to detail and the ability to stay focused, positive, energetic and work as an integral team player.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Prospect, qualify and build new business pipeline through cold calling, lead qualification, and strategic sales approaches
- Ownership of entire sales cycle from initial sales development calls, virtual presentations & demonstrations, sales negotiation, to bookings and meeting monthly sales goals in accordance with development plan.
- Managing pipeline and forecast via CRM system
- Producing activity reports
- Attending tradeshows and conferences
- Working with Vice President of Sales to cross generate leads
- Minimum six months inside telesales/outbound calling or outside selling experience in Managed Services, Consulting, Software, Hardware, or Distribution
- Excellent listening skills
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills
- Sales and goal oriented
- Strong initiative, a self-starter
- Quick study
- Ability to recognize priorities
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- University or college degree in Computer Science, Marketing or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- High Performance Computing (HPC) industry experience a plus
Interested parties, please apply through our ZipRecruiter posting. Cover letter appreciated. No recruiters, please.