Mid to Senior Level Linux/Windows Analysts Job Description
These positions are responsible for hands-on delivery of Unix/Linux/Windows and HPC infrastructure implementation and administration. The work is done both remotely and at customer sites.
Professionalism and consulting behaviors are essential, as is integrity, expertise, teamwork and quality/process aptitude.
If you are looking for an environment where there are constant opportunities for learning and improving – both technically and professionally, and you have the ability and motivation to grow in both those areas, this role could be ideal for you.
Desired Skills & Experience
- A Bachelor degree required.
- Linux, Unix, Windows and/or Networking certifications.
- Experience in designing, implementing, and supporting Unix/Linux/Windows solutions for mid-sized companies.
- Excellent server and network troubleshooting skills demonstrated in a large Linux/Windows environment.
- Experience with Windows Active Directory.
- Solid understanding of and experience with DNS, NIS, NFS, X-Window, Remote Access.
- Solid understanding of routers and networking protocols and designs (TCP/IP, DHCP, SMTP, SNMP etc.).
- Understanding of UNIX/Linux and Windows integration issues.
- Shell, Perl Scripting background. Other languages programming experience a plus.
- Storage systems: RAID, SAN, NAS a plus.
- HPC Implementation experience a plus.
- Strong team working and building skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time and priority management skills.
- Some travel required.
Direct applicants only may apply at ZipRecruiter.