Features and Benefits
ManagedHPC® is a turnkey outsource system management service that delivers the following features & benefits:
- Secure remote system monitoring, management & support
- Seasoned X-ISS Team w/ >500 HPC installations
- Proactive management & reporting process
- Uses DecisionHPC® to help productivity & guide growth
- Lets you focus on your core competency
- Reduces the need for expensive full-time staff
When ManagedHPC is a good fit for your organization:
- Ideal for small- to medium-sized clusters where a full-time HPC administrator is not needed
- When a shortage of resources exists
- To improve productivity – allow your scientists and engineers to focus on work, not administration
- When you’re interested in supplementing your local IT staff’s skills or available time
- When you are interested in increasing system utilization and up time
We set the cluster system up for remote management and monitoring as well as for our clients to be able to call in and ask for help as needed so we can quickly respond to any requests. We proactively monitor your cluster to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner, thus maximizing uptime.
Our clients have multiple channels to contact us and ask for support. We set up our systems to be able to respond expeditiously to both system generated events as well as user requests and keep them productive.
Ongoing assessment is critical to improvement and we provide regular performance reports and recommendations to help you identify trends and do better planning for the future.